Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Release Me


Release Me by J. Kenner
First in trilogy
Publication Date - Jan, 2013

I LOVE this book! It is a bit reminiscent of both the Fifty Shades and Crossfire series. However, the writing is why you should read this book. This book is very well written. The plot is well paced and it was exciting. I had hard time putting this book down. The characters are very well drawn. They both have their great qualities and they have their flaws. I'm glad this book is the first in a series but the author did a nice job of tying things up in a way that leaves the reader pretty satisfied. I WANT  more of this story as I want to know all Damien's secrets (as Nikki said, it is only fair she get to know his since she's spilled all hers). We do get a glimpse into the depths of his character but I want more! =) I also like the well defined side characters - Evelyn and Blaine, and Ollie and Jamie. Again, this book is just very well written and really draws you in.  

I received this book from the publisher via NetGalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??