Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Best of 2012 - Swoon-Inducing Quotes


The Top 10 Best Swoon-Inducing Quotes 
From Those Hunky Heroes


Today's Top 10 is blogger's choice, and I had a hard time deciding. But eventually I decided to go with some quotes that make me swoon - the reasons I love those heroes. :) FYI - some of the quotes are PG-13 for language. :)

Tod Hudson - Before I Wake
“You're not lost, Kaylee. You can't ever be lost, because I'll always know where you are. And if I'm not there with you, I'm on my way, and nothing standing between us will be standing for very long.”

“I love you, Kaylee. More than I've ever loved anyone. More than I will ever love anyone. If I could freeze this moment in time and never have to let you go, I would do it without a second thought.”

Kaidan Rowe - Sweet Evil
“What do you want from me, Kai?”
“For starters?” His voice lowered to sexy, dangerous depths. “I want to introduce myself to every freckle on your body.”

“I felt you come alive when we kissed, and I know you’re afraid of that. Afraid to
unleash that other side of yourself. ”

Jake Wethers - The Mighty Storm
“I’ll never be good enough for you, I know that. But I’m no good without you, and if that makes me a selfish bastard for wanting you as badly as I do then so be it because I can’t live a life that doesn’t have you in it.”

“I’ve only ever loved one girl, Tru – and that’s you. It’s always been you. I loved you from the moment I knew how to love.”

Deuce West - Undeniable
“I damn well know a good thing when I see it and babe all I’ve ever been able to fuckin’ see is you. Not many chances a man has in his lifetime to do right, to earn the love of a good woman, and to get a taste of true freedom. And babe, for me, you’re all fuckin’ three. Have been for a good while now.”

“Cause when it comes to you, darlin', I got no fuckin' sense. You fuckin' pull me in until you're all I can fuckin' see. Suddenly, I can't fuckin' breathe, but I don't care 'cause you, babe, you're you. And I ain't ever met anyone as fuckin' perfect as you.”

“Can't fuckin' live without you. Want you on my bike and in my bed. Want my kids inside you. Want you by my side babe for as long as I got left”

Kellen Kyle - Thoughtless
“If I'm yours and you're mine...then I will take you, wherever and whenever I can.”

“He spoke rapidly in-between his tender kisses. 'I love you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. The women...I was so scared to touch you. You didn't want me...I couldn't take the pain. I tried to get over you. Every time with them, I was with you. I'm so sorry...I love you.'”

Gideon Cross - Bared to You
“I’ve always seen you, angel. From the moment you found me, I’ve seen nothing but you.”

“You forget who submits, Eva,” he said gruffly. “I’ve given up control for you. I’ve bent and adjusted for you. I’ll do anything to keep you and make you happy. But I can’t be tamed or topped. Don’t mistake indulgence for weakness.”

“I'm an animal with you," he murmured. "I want to mark you. I want to possess you so completely there's no separation between us.”


Daemon Black - Onyx
“With my name on her lips and with barely anything separating us, I felt the last of my control slipping. Whitish-red light radiated off of me, bathing Kat in the warm glow. There was nowhere that my hands didn’t explore, and the way her body arched into the slightest touch, I was awed and consumed. Kissing her and drawing her deep inside me, I never wanted this to end. She was perfect to me. She was mine, and I wanted her more than I wanted anything in my life.”

“Air punched out of my lungs. I held her tight, and I knew right then I would burn down the whole universe for her if I had to. I would do anything to keep her safe. Kill. Heal. Die. Anything. Because she was my everything.”

Will Cooper - Slammed
“And life definitely doesn't want me
To just let it tell me
that the girl I met,
The beautiful, amazing, strong, resilient girl
That I fell so hard for
Should only come in third
Coming SoonLife knows.
Life is trying to tell ne
That the girl I love
The girl I fell
So hard for?
There's room for her in first.
I'm putting her first.”

“I love you, Lake," he smiles as he presses his forehead against mine. "You deserve to come first.”

Adrian Ivashkov - The Golden Lily
“I tried to be a better person for her– but it was to impress her, to get her to want me. But when I’m around you, I want to be better because… well, because it feels right. Because I want to. You make me want to become something greater than myself. I want to excel. You inspire me in every act, every word, every glance. I look at you, and you’re like… like light made into flesh. […] You have no clue how beautiful you are or how brightly you shine.”

“He shouldn't have said that," repeated Adrian, eerily serious. He leaned his face toward mine. "I don't care if he's not the emotional type or the complimentary type or what. No one can look at you in this dress, in all that fire and gold, and start talking about anachronisms. If I were him, I would have said, 'You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen walking this earth.”

Braden Carmichael - On Dublin Street
“I know you love me, Jocelyn, because there’s no fucking way I can be this much in love with you, and not have you feel the same way. It’s not possible.”

“I feel like I'm missing something really important when you're gone. So important I don't feel like myself. I've never felt like someone was mine before. But you're mine, Jocelyn. I've known that from the moment we met. And I'm yours. I don't want to be anyone else's, babe.”

“You're afraid. I get it," he bent to murmur comfortingly in my ear. "I know why you ran today, and I know why you're running now. But shit happens, babe, there's no protecting against it. You also can't let it take over your life and rule your relationships with people. We need to enjoy the time we have, however long it's going to be. Stop running.”

Ethan Blackstone - Naked
“You hit me the instant I saw you." he said, gruffly. "I couldn't look away. I wanted you immediately. Excessively. Almost violently.”

He tilted his head and spoke softly. “I want to be with you so badly right now. I want to take you home with me, and put you in my bed and have hours and hours with your body wrapped up in mine to do with as I wish. I want to have you there in the morning so when we wake up I can make you come, saying my name. I want to drive you to work and pick you up when it’s time to leave. I want to go to the shops with you and buy food we can cook for dinner. I want to watch some crap TV show and have you fall asleep against me on the couch so I can watch you and hear you breathing.”

“And even if you hate me for what I did, I'll still love you. If you won't see me, I'll still love you. I'll still love you because you are mine. Mine, Brynne. In my heart you are, and nobody can take that away from me. Not even you. E”

2 comments:

  1. Awwwh, I LOVE YOU!! I was just at another blog and she had the end of the Adrian/Sydney quote, and I was really glad that she shared it because then I could have just searched for that on my Kindle to share the entire quote with my coblogger (we were talking about Sydney and Adrian on Skype earlier today because of the post tomorrow, and I couldn't find the quote >_<) but now you have it here, entirely. asdfghjkl;

    Also, all those other quotes! *instantly bookmarks post* AWESOME!

    Happy Holidays,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them and that I could be of help, Patricia! :) I aim to please!! LOL! Happy Holidays to you as well...

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??