Monday, December 3, 2012

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly #1


This new Monday Meme, hosted by Lectus, showcases 3 books on your shelf that you intend to read and talk about this week.

Without further ado, here are my Good, Bad, & Ugly for the week! 

If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1)Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)Pandora Hearts, #1

The Good:
If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones

I’ve been sooo looking forward to starting this one! I’m on page 58 already (Wow! that was a fast 2 ½ miles on the elliptical! =) and I’m completely sucked in.


The Bad: 
Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan

I’ve been reading A LOT of buzz about this book recently...and frankly, it kinda scares me. Some of the subject matter seems a little off-putting - and I’m not one to be off-put! =) But I’m gonna put on my “big girl panties” and read it anyway. I’ll get back to you on whether or not it lives up to it’s hype.


The Ugly: 

Pandora Hearts by Jun Mochizuki

I chose this book as my “ugly” because while I do read pretty much anything and everything, I haven’t learned to love manga...yet. =) My daughter, however, is very much into manga and asked me to read this particular book so she can share her love with me. Sky, this one’s for you! ;)


So, what's your Good, Bad, & Ugly for the week?

2 comments:

  1. Manga is definitely ugly :-)
    I can't seem to like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the jury is still out for me but I'll let you know. =) I'm stepping way outside my box...ah, the things we do for our kids. But she DID design my bookworm. =)

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??