Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What I Did Last Night

So, guess what I did last night?!? Well, I'll give you a hint...it involved a witch/demon, an elf, a pixie, a vampire...


Yep, I went to Kim Harrison's book signing for Ever After down at the Tattered Cover in LoDo (that's lower downtown Denver, y'all). I had to brave the snow and cold, but I wasn't missing her this year. So my daughter and I drove down for a night out. It was an amazing night. I got to meet Kim Harrison! I also met some great people, talked about Kim's books as well as other fabulous reads, listened to Kim read an excerpt from Ever After, got to meet Guy, Kim's husband, and listen to some great Q&A between readers and Kim!  


I was a bit starstruck, as I always tend to get when I meet one of my favorite authors. It was an awesome experience and I can't wait to do it again next year!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never been to one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I was just reading a post earlier from another blogger who went to one of her signings this week. I wish that my area had more events like this.

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??