Wednesday, December 10, 2014

**25 Days of Book Boyfriends ~ Day 10 with Kellen Kyle**


Welcome, welcome to Day 10 of 25 Days of Book Boyfriends, hosted by Readers Live a Thousand Lives, Lovin' Los Libros, and Starbucks & Books Obsession

Today we are highlighting the one, the only... *drum roll*
Kellen Kyle 
from S.C. Stephens' Thoughtless series.


I first fell for Kellen back in the summer of 2012. His beautiful eyes and soulful music...he was this lost and broken young man, looking for love...someone to care. I recently became aware that S.C. Stephens is releasing Thoughtful, which is Thoughtless from Kellen's POV. I'm very eager to get into Kellen's head - to know exactly what he was thinking when he met Kiera. It releases February 25, 2015.

To honor Kellen, I, with some help from my daughter, composed an acrostic poem. I hope y'all like it.

Kellen is complex -- layered:
Eyes shining with soul,
Loyal to his friends.
Lilting songs speak,
Expressive and powerful and there is
No denying the myriad of emotions that lie underneath.

Kindness flows in abundance, though he was damaged in his
Youth. He is hopeful, but
Lost; determined, and 
Entertaining. This rock star has no comparison.


A few of my favorite Kellen quotes:

"When I fell in love with you...it was like nothing I'd ever known before. It was nearly instant. I think I started falling for you, the moment you shook my hand."

"Did you...did you just get me to pour my heart out to you...so you could get me naked again?"

"I know what we have is intense. I know it's terrifying. I feel that too, believe me. But it's real, Kiera." His hand ghosted from his chest to min, and then back again. "This is real and it's deep, and it wouldn't have just...burned out. I'm done with meaningless encounters. You're everything I want. I'd never have strayed from you." 


These are the books in the Thoughtless Series. Clicking the image will take you to their Goodreads links.


Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)Effortless (Thoughtless, #2)Reckless (Thoughtless, #3)Thoughtful (Thoughtless, #1.5)


10 comments:

  1. I loved that! That was such an awesome way to spotlight Kellan! Sadly I still need to meet Kellan but I do plan on meeting him one day since he sounds so delicious. Thanks so much for taking part in the tour =]

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have this book and I really need to read it. I can't believe I haven't met Kellan yet! Thanks for being on the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not, I still haven't started this series. Kellen sounds awesome.
    Love your post. The poem is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, something I've read that you haven't...that doesn't happen often, Marilyn. :) I recently re-read Thoughtless and fell for Kellen all over again. You'll love him...he's broody and creative. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Chelsea! Yes, you really need to meet Kellen. He's pretty amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Teresa. It was fun to do something creative...especially since Kellen is creative. ;) You *must* meet Kellen...seriously! He's the kind of hero you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually need to finish this series already! I've read the first two, but never got around to the last one! (I think part of it was fear that Kellen and Kiera would be put through the ringer and I don't know that I was ready for that! LOL) I love the poem! That was such a great idea! :D I'm so glad you participated in the tour Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I so need to read this series! Kellan sounds like a guy I could really crush on, a very appropriate pick for this book BF tour. Loved your poem, tell your daughter nice work :) wait... He pours his heart out AND gets naked? I like this guy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't finished it yet either, Jessica. But I still love Kellen! :) And I'm really looking forward to Thoughtful. I hope it's as great as I think it's gonna be! I really enjoyed being a part of this - I hope to join again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES you need to read this series, Berls. I have it on nook - I'll see if it's lendable. ;) I'll tell Sky - she was a great help when I couldn't come up with the words I was looking for! *ha* And yes, Kellen does pour his heart out and get naked...he's awesome! I think one of the things l like so much about him is his vulnerability and how he opens himself up to Kiera in ways he's uncomfortable with. He's a great guy! <3

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??