Sunday, February 8, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #53


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***

Woohoo! I'm done with working more than my seasonal hours for this year! :) Thanks again for your patience with me as I catch up with commenting, both on your blogs and responding to comments here. This week was a doozy as I worked and had a sick kiddo. Then I had a few days of feeling under the weather myself. But I one-clicked a few freebies to help me feel better. :) 


Here's what was added to my ereader library this week:


BOUGHT
*Freebies*


That Guy (Indecent Proposal, #1)Marked  (Hostage Rescue Team #1)Wreck You (Wrecked #1)Wraithsong (Desirable Creatures, #1)Soul Meaning (Seventeen, #1)Alessandra (#1, Omega Beginnings Miniseries)






Bagged

The Scandalous, Dissolute, No-Good Mr. Wright

I totally forgot to add The Scandalous, Dissolute, No-Good Mr. Wright to my bagged list last week. I won this from Lexxie @Unconventional Book Views in her 3 Historical Romances in 3 Weeks Mini-Challenge - which was part of COYER. Thanks again, Lexxie!  



Last Week's Reviews

Upcoming Reviews
All Fired Up by Madelynne Ellis
Bully by Penelope Douglas
Dance For Me by Helena Newbury
Spend the Night Volume 2 by Elizabeth Lee

8 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readFebruary 8, 2015 at 6:32 AM

    OOh nice! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Soul Meaning on my kindle somewhere, too, Brandee. Buddy read one day this year?


    I hope you'll enjoy The Scandalous, Dissolute.... I sure did :) That title is a mouthful, though, isn't it?


    YAY for not having to work more than planned! I hope we'll be able to catch up chatting next week. I won't have an internet connection straight away, though, it's one of the first things I'm going to take care of when we arrive in Spain! I have to have fast internet when I know I'm going to be spending a lot of time there :)


    I hope you're having a fantastic Sunday, and that next week will be great, filled with good books, more time for reading, and everybody healthy. *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll be reading Donna Cummings today. I need to read one histrom for this reading challenge I signed up for anyway. Enjoy your new books, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a few new freebies that I hadn't seen before. Wraithsong looks interesting.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1-Clicking always makes me feel better too. Hope you are all well now! Have a fantastic week!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all new to me-hope they are good! And I am glad you are feeling better and best of all, done working for awhile-you need a break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I adore Tessa Dare. Awesome haul you snagged some great freebies as well. You go Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear that you and one of your family members were sick. Hope you're both feeling better now.
    Love the freebie lineup. Have fun reading them.


    My kids are back in school and Summer has finally made an appearance (36 Celsius today. I think that translates to about 96 F for where you are). I worked a few days last week so I'm a bit behind. I'm really excited to see that you are starting the Sea Breeze series. Can't wait to see your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??