Saturday, February 28, 2015

Take Control of Your TBR ~ Sign Up Post

March 2015 Take Control of Your TBR Pile


This is the first time I'm joining in this fabulous challenge hosted by the equally fabulous Kimba @CaffeinatedBookReviews. I've always wanted to join but was never in a place to do it...until now! And since I can combine challenges, this is a good fit with what I'm trying to accomplish this year - reading books I already own!

***


Okay, so I don't want to pick all the books I'm planning to read ahead of time. I have a few in mind and they are shown below. On top of these, I plan to read at least another SIX books. I may be aiming low but I also want to be relaxed in my reading this month. :)



This is my 'Rock Chick' Buddy Read with Robyn.
The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1)



These also count towards My Reading Assignment Challenge
Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1)




This counts towards my Mythology Challenge
Underworld's Daughter (The Chrysomelia Stories, #2)



One of these will counts for my LGBT Challenge AND My TBR List meme. (will be chosen by y'all)
Try (Temptation, #1)Collide (Blackcreek, #1)Rush



So, are y'all participating as well? Come on! Let's all take control of our TBRs!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list..you will rock this and woot..I see Cry Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kimba. I'm so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??