Tuesday, September 29, 2015

OctobeRec Fest ~ A Month of Recommendations


Welcome to my Second Annual OctobeRec Fest. As a nod to Oktoberfest, I'm once again spending a month dedicated to reading the many, many books on my ereaders and bookshelves thanks to you, my blogging friends. (and a few beers will probably be added into the mix! ;) That's right - the entire month of October, I'm going to be reading those books that I've one-clicked (or physically grabbed) thanks to your reviews and recommendations.

Here are some of the books on my schedule for the month. I'm sure you'll recognize your recommendations but I'll make sure to call you out in my reviews. ;)

Immersed (Immersed, #1)Pure AbandonImmortal Ops (Immortal Ops, #1)Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1)AustentatiousLooking for Trouble (Jackson: Girl's Night Out, #1)Welcome to Sugartown (Sugartown, #1)All the Pretty Lies (Pretty, #1)Crash into You (Loving on the Edge, #1)The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1)Silver Wolf Clan (Silver Wolf Clan, #1)Disarm: the Complete NovelDeer in Headlights (Hearts and Arrows, #1)The Wright BrotherReaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Torn from You (Tear Asunder, #1)Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1)First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1)The Arrangement 2: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #2)Red (Transplanted Tales, #1)Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror, #1)Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1)

Thanks so much to you all for sharing book love! And hopefully I can get a few of you interested in some new books to try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??