Friday, February 5, 2016

Books & Crafts #1 ~ #BookBlogger #CraftCircle ~ Join Us!



Welcome to Books & Crafts, a craft circle composed of book bloggers, a sporadic meme where we share our other creative pursuits aside from reading and blogging. Everyone is welcome to join, just add yout tag/label links below and you're good to go!


***

As most of y'all know, I'm a crafter. I scrapbook, papercraft (cards, etc.), and I knit. I'm very excited about the opportunity to share with y'all some of the things I make...you know, when I'm not doing the duties of a wife/mom OR reading. ;)

Last weekend, I went on a girls' getaway with a group of friends. We typically scrapbook when we're together, and I did some of that. But I thought I'd share with y'all some of the other crafting I did. I made bookmarks!

These are made using super big paperclips, which I purchased at Target (I think). I used punches to shape the paper, using 2 pieces of the solid, and one of the print. I used crafty foam adhesive to adhere the paper to the paperclip, tombow adhesive to adhere the print paper to the solid, and glue dots to adhere the bling! ;)







Do you craft too? Wanna get in on the fun? Just add your link below. And don't forget to check out the other hosts' crafts! :D
(I had problems with the linky so I'll add it in when I figure out the issue. Until then, head over to Talk Supe and link up there. Thanks!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??