Saturday, February 20, 2016

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #82


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

***
Hmm, I was relatively good over the past 2 weeks...kept my itchy one-click finger under control for the most part. But y'all know me and I just couldn't resist these: 

Bought
Dearborn (Woodland Creek)Under the Influence (Chosen Paths)Hello?With a Twist (Bad Habits, #1) 
Kimberley's (@Caffeinated Book Reviewer) review AND Lorna's (@Rabid Reads) review of Dearborn pulled a double-whammy on my one-click finger...I *had* to do it! ;) Under the Influence is all on me - I've read and adored LB Simmons' work before and I couldn't pass up a 99 cent deal. Grace @Rebel Mommy Book Blog raved about Hello? and let me know about a 99 cent sale. :D And Michelle @Because Reading is a big Staci Hart fan, which led me to reading and enjoying her, and she let me in on a 99 cent deal that, you know, my one-click finger took advantage of! Now With a Twist is in my library. ;) 



Last Two Weeks' Reviews
Upcoming Reviews
Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin
Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Riding the Storm by Sydney Croft
The Raven Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??