Friday, February 19, 2016

#ShelfLove ~ February Discussion ~ My Book Boyfriend(s)

Bookworm Brandee

As part of the #ShelfLove Challenge, we have monthly discussion topics. February's topic is book boyfriends, girlfriends, or just friends. I'm, of course, going with boyfriends. Y'all know this is a difficult topic of discussion for me...because I have to choose. Well, I didn't choose just one because...IMPOSSIBLE. But I *did* manage to create a shortlist. Here goes!



Image result for mr darcy

Mr. Darcy, from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, was my very first book boyfriend ever. I met him when I was in 7th grade and he's been the standard by which I measure all my book boyfriends since.



Image result for seth mortensen

Seth Mortensen, from Richelle Mead's Georgina Kincaid series, was my first 'adult' book boyfriend following Twilight. He's smart, witty, a little socially awkward, and writes amazing books.



Image result for will cooper
Will Cooper, from Colleen Hoover's Slammed, also made the cut. He's charming, funny, compassionate, and makes a mean grilled cheese sandwich. AND he writes poetry!!



Image result for logan 'high' judd

Logan 'High' Judd, from Kristen Ashley's Walk Through Fire, also made my list. He didn't win my heart immediately but he managed to worm his way in. Especially when he says things like:

"I love you," he declared. "Loved you then. Love you now. Never quit lovin' you in a way I know I never will. You were it for me, the only one, the only woman I ever loved, and you never quit bein' it."






Image result for daemon blackImage result for dimitri belikovImage result for gideon cross

Honorable mentions go to Daemon Black, from Jennifer L. Armentrout's Lux series, Dimitri Belikov, from Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series, and Gideon Cross, from Sylvia Day's Crossfire series.



So, who do y'all love?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??