Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday Post #9 ~ Ah, Spring Snow...

Sunday Post

As y'all probably all know, the Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share my news from the week whether it be book, blog, or just life news. Since I read so many of your Sunday Posts and I wanted to add something new in 2016, I've decided to join in the fun!


***

Y'all Spring Break has been fan-freakin-tastic! The kids have rested and relaxed. We did some fun things like snow-shoeing. And, since it's springtime in Colorado, we got some SNOW! It dumped about ~18 inches Tuesday night into Wednesday, and then snowed again Friday afternoon and all day Saturday. The Wednesday storm knocked out our power for ~6 hours. Luckily we already had a fire going and, since the outage lasted until almost 9 pm, we were lucky we had headlamps! ;) Spring snow...good for moisture, but terrible for you back when you're shoveling. 

Reading-wise, I'm still listening toWicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole. I did finish my re-read of  Rock Chick Revenge...LUKE!! I just love him and Ava. :D I also finished The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent and Pent Up by Damon Suede. I'm currently finishing Always by Kindle Alexander and reading All Lined Up by Cora Carmack.

My kids are home one more day before going back to school. Y'all enjoy the upcoming week! :D


***


Bookworm BrandeeBlogger ShameNew Release Challenge 2016 - (un)Conventional BookviewsTake Control of Your TBR Pile

Challenge Updates
I think I have Goodreads all updated. Here's my progress by the numbers: 

#ShelfLove - 27
Blogger Shame - 5
New Release - 10
Take Control of Your TBR Challenge - 6
Goodreads - 43

How are y'all doing with your challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??