Thursday, December 27, 2012

Best of 2012 - Book Boyfriends


Top 10 Best Book Boyfriends of 2012
I think y'all can probably figure out my choices here based on all those swoon-y quotes from yesterday. :) 

  • Daemon Black (Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout)
  • Braden Carmichael (On Dublin Street by Samantha Young)
  • Tod Hudson (Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent)
  • Kellen Kyle (Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens)
  • Jake Wethers (The Mighty Storm series by Samantha Towle)
  • Kaidan Rowe (Sweet Evil series by Wendy Higgins)
  • Ethan Blackstone (The Blackstone Affair trilogy by Raine Miller)
  • Gideon Cross (Crossfire series by Sylvia Day)
  • Aidan Fitzgerald (The Proposition by Katie Ashley)
  • Noel Falcon (Black Falcon series by Michelle Valentine)

5 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with your choice of Daemon. Obsidian was one of my favorites... and I still haven't read the rest of the series yet! Hopefully I can get my hands on Onyx and Opal soon. Great top 10!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Daemon totally made me swoon with all his snark! :)

      Delete
  2. oh! what a great list. I definitely need to check some of these out!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??