Sunday, June 15, 2014

**#COYER Summer Vacation ~ Sign Up Post**

CoyerSummerVacation


Woohoo! Another COYER Challenge means I have to chance to redeem myself after my abysmal showing in the first one of the year. But the challenge is a lot of fun and it does help me in getting some neglected reading done. ;) Michelle @Because reading is better than real life and Berls @Fantasy is More Fun are the hosts of this creative challenge. They have all sorts of goody-goodness in store!

If you'd like to join in the fun, click the button above to go to the sign up page. The rules changed a bit this time since the challenge is over a longer period of time. And the changes only make this Summer Vacation edition of COYER better!

For my summer vacation, my goal is to read (remove) 30 books from my ereader. This is a lofty goal for me considering my scheduled vacations - and I can't read in the car. :( But I'm going to do my best. Here are a just few of the books I plan to read. And I think I'll borrow an idea from my friend Lexxie @Unconventional Bookviews and post my status updates on Fridays. :)

1000 Sleepless NightsThe Arrangement: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #1)Floor Time (Stewart Realty, #1)Ever After (The Hollows, #11)Soul Twister

3 comments:

  1. I have to write up my COYER post. I read one book and bought the sequel to it last challenge. I have to do better this time. Or not. Great selection up there (hehe). Happy reading, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have gotten one book read during the first challenge - can't remember now. *ha* I'm' probably aiming too high but it's all in good fun, right? I can't wait to see what you want to knock off your tbr. ;)

      Delete
  2. It looks like you have some good reading ahead of you! Good luck with this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??