Sunday, September 28, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #36**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:

BOUGHT

Not YetScarlett Red: A Billionaire SEAL Story (In the Shadows, Part 2)Beast, Part IV (Beast, #4)

I one-clicked a few things this week because I just couldn't resist. Now I just need the time to read. :) Not Yet was purchased thanks to Andrea @The Bookish Babe's lovely review. I one-clicked Scarlett Red because I loved Mister Black so I was anxious for this one, plus Naomi @Nomi's Paranormal Palace gave it 4.5 stars! And I picked up Beast Part 4 because I have to see how it all ends. :)


BAGGED

Nada!


Last Week's Reviews


Upcoming Reviews
Exposed: Just One Night Part 2 by Kyra Davis
Rock Chick Regret by Kristen Ashley
Spin by Darcie J. Gudger


6 comments:

  1. Nice! These are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them once you read them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Scarlett Red adult contemporary? I know of her YA series, this is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet looks good, hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back, Brandee. Sorry, I didn't know that you were away taking care of your Grandma. I've been a little slow with my blogging. Just catching up myself.

    I didn't add anything to my shelf this week, probably a good thing since I have a severe back log of books to read.
    Beast looks hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you're back. I have been been missing you and I am glad your grandma is feeling well enough for you to come home.

    I have seen teasers for Beast and I like Ella James but I think I'm going to wait until all the books are out. Haven't heard of the other two but I'll be on the lookout for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scarlett Red! Scarlett Red! Scarlett Red!! Hope you love it!! Whoo hoo!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??