Sunday, August 30, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge Update ~ August

Bookish Resolution Challenge


Laura @Trips Down Imagination Lane and Michelle @Because Reading are the lovely hosts of this challenge. You can click the button above for all the details.

***

My 2015 Bookish Resolutions are:

  • Improve my Netgalley Rating (started at 15.2%)
  • Listen to one audio book per quarter.
  • Write more discussion posts and/or create some fun features for my blog.

***

Not to toot my own horn but I'm continuing to make progress on all my resolutions for this challenge and I'm feeling good! I finished two audio books last month and have started another. And I've continued with my discussion/feature posts. Also, I read a few books for Netgalley. I haven't posted my reviews yet but once I do, my rating will once again raise a tad. :) 


The audio book portion of my resolutions challenge is FINISHED! But in August, I finished In Bed with a Highlander by Maya Banks as well as Seven Years by Dannika Dark. I'm currently listening to Exquisite Trouble by Ann Mayburn. I'm not enjoying it all that much (the male narrator's voice is irritating) but I hate to not finish it.  

As for discussion posts/fun features, I continued posting my monthly Travel by the Book post as well as my Beyond the Books posts. And I've also continued my Brandee's Bookish Babble posts.

While I did read a few books in August, which I received from Netgalley, I haven't posted my reviews yet. So I'll share the change in my rating next month. :) 


I'm *still* feeling good about my accomplishments with this challenge. We'll see how I fare in the coming months. How did y'all do in August?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??