Saturday, September 19, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #70


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

***

I picked up a few this week. Not too many but a few of the deals were just too good to pass up! ;) It's been a busy week around here. And fall is settling in. Yesterday's high was only 60. Perfect for curling up with a good book, a cup of tea, and a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin!


Did y'all have a good week? Pick up any good deals that I should know about?!?

The Driven Series Boxed Set - Limited Edition (Books 1-4)Killing Hemingway: (A coming-of-age novel about life, decisions, love, and genius.)Breathe (Songs of Submission, #10)A Stone in the Sea (Bleeding Stars, #1)Five Weeks (Seven, #3)Four Days (Seven, #4)Three Hours (Seven #5)

I picked up Driven Collection thanks to Anna @Herding Cats and Burning Soup. Thanks, Anna! It's specially priced at only $4.99 for a limited time. Killing Hemingway was a freebie. Breathe was a pre-order and if you have *not* read CD Reiss' Songs of Submission series, this is the perfect place to start...even if it is #10 in the series. It's meant as a jumping off point for the series. (*ahem* BRAINE!) at Half Price for $7 each...or rather, hubs bought them for me. :) A Stone in the Sea was on sale for only *99 cents* and I've been dying to read it, so *click* I did. And lastly, I'm binge-reading Dannika Dark's Seven series, y'all! It's so freaking good. I'm addicted. So I picked up Five Weeks (which I've already finished), Four Days (which I've also finished), and Three Hours (which I'm currently listening to) from Audible using my credits. And I've begun to think that maybe I need to upgrade my Audible membership. ;)


Bagged

Nada. And that's just fine.  ;)





Last Week's Reviews
Upcoming Reviews
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
One to Hold by Tia Louise
A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??