Saturday, September 5, 2015

#COYER Summer Scavenger Hunt ~ It's OVER?!?

COYER ScavHuntLogo-SignUp


COYER Summer Edition began on June 20th and it's now, sadly, OVER. It was so much fun and I read a TON of books. The Scavenger Hunt was also a fun way to get involved. I can't believe how much fun it was picking out books to meet the Scavenger Hunt 'clues'. I really look forward to COYER Winter - where we're going Old School. ;) Y'all should join in this challenge. I'll keep you updated on the details once they're released. It's a lot of fun and you get a lot of books cleaned off your ereaders! :) 

Here are the THIRTY-FIVE books I read for this challenge:

Try (Temptation, #1)Take (Temptation, #2)Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)Spin (Songs of Corruption, #1)The Witch of Painted Sorrows (The Daughters of La Lune, #1)Own the Wind (Chaos, #1)On the Record (Record, #2)Ruin (Songs of Corruption, #2)For the Record (Record, #3)One to Hold (One to Hold, #1)Trouble on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #3)With Visions of Red, Book TwoWasted LustUntouched (Beachwood Bay, #0.5)Ex on the Beach (Turtle Island, #1)Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)Fire Inside (Chaos, #2)Juliet Immortal (Juliet Immortal, #1)AnimalStepbrother DearestHer Sinful Angel (Her Angel, #8)Knight of Ocean Avenue (Love in Laguna, #1)ShutterGirl (The Hollywood Project, #1)The Secret Sister (Fairham Island, #1)Ride Steady (Chaos, #3)Knave of Broken Hearts (Love in Laguna, #2)On My Knees (Stark International Trilogy, #2)A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #1)Seven Years (Seven, #1)Playing Dirty (Monkey Business Trio, #1)Gone GirlAngelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)Under My Skin (Stark International Trilogy, #3)Lick (Stage Dive, #1)Exquisite Trouble (Iron Horse MC, #1)




Woohoo!! I didn't set a goal for myself for COYER but I'm very proud to have cleaned off 35 books from my ereaders, shelves, and audio shelves. How did y'all do??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??