Saturday, April 30, 2016

Clean Sweep & Mini Blog-Ahead Challenge Sign-up Post

Clean Sweep ARC ChallenheI've decided to participate in the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer because...well, y'all know my Netgalley rating is in the tank, right?!? I'm not creating a list of books to read this time around - I learned my lesson and besides, I have so, so many books to choose from! LOL Honestly though, with being gone to BEA and with my daughter's graduation all in the same month, I'll consider it a win if I can get 5 books knocked off my Netgalley TBR. (yep, I have a journal with Netgalley titles I've yet to read!) I'll get that rating up this year though. I WILL!

If y'all are in need of a challenge to knock out some ARC reading too, click the button above for all the challenge details.

***


I've also decided to participate in the Mini Blog-Ahead Challenge hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup. It's only 15 days in length (May 1-15) but I really need to get posts completed and scheduled to get me through not only the month of May but June as well. I'm going to be gone twice during the month of June and it'll be a relief to know that I have things taken care of here. :D

If y'all are interested in joining this challenge to get yourself ahead around your blog, click the button for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??