Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Books & Crafts #6 ~ #Bookblogger #CraftCircle



Welcome to Books & Crafts, a craft circle composed of book bloggers, a sporadic meme where we share our other creative pursuits aside from reading and blogging. Everyone is welcome to join, just add yout tag/label links below and you're good to go!


***
Sorry I've been extra-sporadic with this over the last few months...summer. ;) But I have some things to share with you so I'll be posting at least monthly through the end of the year. :)

Those of  you who've been following me for awhile already know this but I head up the Spirit Committee for the high school marching band. And that means that I make locker decorations. I thought I'd share my latest creation - the marching band show is themed "Zodiac". I admit that it took me awhile to come up with something for this theme. I ended up being able to find a paper with constellations on it. I used that as the focal point. I put that on top of some silver glitter paper, and all that on black. Then I used punches, a stamp, and a paint marker to finish up. Here's the final product!







Do you craft too? Wanna get in on the fun? Just add your link below. And don't forget to check out the other hosts' crafts! :D
(If the linky doesn't appear correctly or doesn't work, head over to Talk Supe and link up there. Also, if the comments aren't showing up, can you let me know? Thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??