Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Favorites of 2016 ~ New-to-Me Authors


I decided it'd be fun to bring 2016 to a close by listing some of favorites from the year. I hope you enjoy reading about some of my favorites and I'd be happy to hear about any of your favorites!


*~*New-to-Me Authors*~*
  • Vi Keeland - I listened to two from Keeland and am eager for more. Her stories have it all - complex characters, compelling story, and all the feels!
  • Sarina Bowen - I continue to collect Bowen's books after the greatness that was her combined effort with Elle Kennedy, Him.
  • Jandy Nelson - I was so impressed with I'll Give You the Sun...the complexity of the story and characters and the brilliant delivery, I'm excited to read more from her.
  • Colleen Gleason - meeting Victoria Gardella from Gleason's Gardella Vampire Hunters series was a highlight for me in 2016!
  • Darynda Jones - I know! Better late than never! Charlie and Reyes and Cookie and Bob...need I say more?
  • Scarlett Cole - She delivered a riveting story and managed to incorporate Dante...loved it!
  • Heidi Cullinan - She writes M/M beautifully and realistically. I've procured quite a collection of hers so be on the lookout for reviews in 2017.
  • Joanna Bourne - I listened to Bourne's The Spymaster's Lady and then proceeded to add more of her to my library. She delivered a wonderful story with fantastic characters.
  • Amy Harmon - A Different Blue dazzled me early in 2016 with it's complexity and characters I came to love. 
  • Tiffany Reisz - Again, I know! I can't believe I put off reading Reisz for so long but I'll be reading her more and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??